How to Start to use the Registration App?Open or Close
Firstly, you have to go on I-Card menu to link your Mht I-Card to start the app. It is mandatory that your registered mobile number in I-Card data should be the same, which you use
currently. Else as first process, you need to get your mobile number updated in the I-Card database. If your mobile number is same with I-Card data, while linking your I-Card,
you will receive Verification Code on your Mobile number/Email Id to link your I-Card.
What if I do not have I-Card? Can I use the app?Open or Close
Yes you can register for events by tapping on "I DO NOT HAVE ICARD" and creating a temporary identity number, after which you will be able to access the Event registration Module. Although this is possible, it is strongly recommended that you get a Mahatma I-Card as soon as possible.
I have an old temporary identity number created by my family. Can I reuse it or do I have to create a new temporary identity number?Open or Close
Yes, you can link your previous temporary identity number by simply entering the number starting with 'Z' into the I Card field
What if my family members/other Mhts have/don't have I-Card? Can I register for them?Open or Close
Yes. If your family members/other Mhts do not have I-Card you or have I-Card, you can add their name in "My Members" can register their name.
• You can add as many members as you want. For a specific event, you can register only 6 Mhts(Family members or any other Mhts).
My family member already has a temporary identity number starting with 'Z'. I would like to add him/her to "My Members". Can I add using the existing temporary ID number?Open or Close
Yes, definitely. This can be done by simply tapping on "Add Icard member", and entering the temporary identity number in the screens that follow.
Once I register for an event and I wish to Edit or Cancel the registration. Is this possible?Open or Close
Yes. Any point of time within the registration deadlines, if you wish to Edit or cancel the registration, you can easily do so. You can go to "My Transactions" Tab and do the
Editing or Cancellation from here OR Alternatively you can visit your Center-Coordinator for help
Once registered on app, Is my registration done?Open or Close
This App is Pre-Registration App, that means you do not need to go to Center-Coordinator for Registering for different events. Please Note, During Event you still need to Come to the Registration Counter for Registration.
There are two types of Event for now:
• 1) Auto Confirmed - Which means you are Auto Confirmed for the event and you can come to the event directly.
• 2) Confirmation Required - Your registration is done. But it is still not "Confirmed". To get it confirmed, you need to visit your local Satsang Center and pay the Deposit amount to Center Co-ordinator with the registration SMS/Email you would have received on your mobile number/Email Id. On receipt of the amount of deposit, you would again receive an SMS/Email of confirmation. You would also be able to see the confirmation status on your own device with Confirmation Flag.
What is "Register for Events" tab in this module?Open or Close
This tab would let you know the specific events details, which would be happening in due time and if you wish, you can register for that event.
How about "My Members"?Open or Close
My members is the list of people you add in your list. You can list as many as you want. This is a kind of directory and you would see all the people added here through out.
I have issues with regard to registration app, which is not getting resolved.Open or Close
In that case, kindly drop your query to <a href="mailto:Akonnect@dadabhagwan.org">Akonnect@dadabhagwan.org</a> or contact your Center Co-ordinator.
How can find Event coordinators of my Center?Open or Close
You can find the list of coordinators of your Center. Please follow below steps
1. Select "My Co-ordinators" option from the list.
2. Select the Event from the dropdown list.
3. This will display list of all Centers Coordinators information.
Note: If there is None Coordinators assigned to your Center then Event Main Coordinators will be shown in List.